Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Soon for AMEX BCE?

tag
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Re: Too Soon for AMEX BCE?

I've heard of ppl doing 3 ways calls with their bank and Amex. 

@OP you might wanna try that instead.  See if they will do that

Message 21 of 27
mmt
Established Member

Apparently Bank of America does not allow 3 way calls with the client....and my other bank is still attached to my old address.

I am going to try to fax information from my work tomorrow. According to the woman I spoke to, they start processing the fax within 24-48 hours and then processing is complete within 24 hours of that. 

I just think giving my debit card number to someone over the phone is kind of weird.

Message 22 of 27
mmt
Established Member

I was approved for BCP!! I got a $3000  CL. Asked if I could get the card sooner and he said the APR is not yet decided so he cannot expedite...was hoping to use it for gas over my Thanksgiving trip but I am thinking it won't be here in time. Oh well, I was approved! 

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions everyone!

I will also make sure to update again when I see if they only pulled one report or all three to give anyone who is thinking of applying an idea of if I was borderline. 

Message 23 of 27
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 24 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mmt wrote:

I was approved for BCP!! I got a $3000  CL. Asked if I could get the card sooner and he said the APR is not yet decided so he cannot expedite...was hoping to use it for gas over my Thanksgiving trip but I am thinking it won't be here in time. Oh well, I was approved! 

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions everyone!

I will also make sure to update again when I see if they only pulled one report or all three to give anyone who is thinking of applying an idea of if I was borderline. 

CONGRATS!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 27
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Whoohoo congrats! Thx for the update, I have a similar credit profile to yours, and I'm very interested in applying for the BCE.  Do you know which bureau they pulled?

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 26 of 27
mmt
Established Member

@sakhalin070 wrote:

Whoohoo congrats! Thx for the update, I have a similar credit profile to yours, and I'm very interested in applying for the BCE.  Do you know which bureau they pulled?

I just got the letter in the mail today and they pulled Experian. My score when they pulled was a 742, so a bit higher than my previous Equifax pulls. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.