cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Soon to Req CLI on New Venture Card?

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Too Soon to Req CLI on New Venture Card?

I think they're doing maintenance of some kind. I haven't been able to access my accounts for a couple of hours

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 15
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@vikingred wrote:

Got this message:

Review Your Request

We're sorry, but our system experienced an error while processing your request. Please try again later. If the problem continues, please contact us at 1-866-750-0873. We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.(Ref. No. 15000.8009)

Is that a no?  Or......?

I just tried the LUV button as well and received the same message. Approved on 02/09/2015

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Santi78342 wrote:

@vikingred wrote:

Got this message:

Review Your Request

We're sorry, but our system experienced an error while processing your request. Please try again later. If the problem continues, please contact us at 1-866-750-0873. We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.(Ref. No. 15000.8009)

Is that a no?  Or......?

I just tried the LUV button as well and received the same message. Approved on 02/09/2015

I tried the CLI on my recently approved Venture from 2/13/2015 this morning.  No go.  I got the 2-3 day message (and I'll get a "document").  The January group of Venture approvals seemed to have gotten their CLI's recently, so the February group should be due for CLi's at any point -- that's if Capital One hasn't changed the parameters for these slew of CLI approvals from new accounts Smiley Happy  

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah cap 1 is doing maintenance on the site right now. I can only access my account from my app
Message 14 of 15
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

My Venture was opened on Feb 8, so maybe I should wait a while longer to hit the luv button.  Anyone know if they're like amex, i.e., if you're declined you have to wait so long before trying again?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.