Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many Chase PC's?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Too many Chase PC's?

About two months ago I PC'd my Freedom Unlimited to a CSP, perhaps caving to nostalgia. Since I already have a CSR it was a silly move and I want to PC back to FU. Only issue is that this card has been PC'd a lot; the card started as a regular Freedom in September 2015, then PC'd to FU when it first became available, then to CSP recently. Would PC'ing back to Freedom raise any eyebrows at Chase?Smiley Surprised

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too many Chase PC's?

I think if they allow you to PC again, then it obviously isnt a problem so try for it. I've actually PC back and forth before on a card before and never had any issues. They constantly say they want to give me a card that fits my need and lifestyle and rather have me PC then close it, etc.  I also never ever heard of anyone being denied a PC cause they done it too many times. Im assuming if youre in good standing with them it doesnt matter. Update us on the results!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.