Did you mean: 

Too much plastic, need advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too much plastic, need advice

wmarat wrote:

netpanther wrote:
By terms get lowest apr you can, oldest account date you can, lowest BT option you can, one cycle billing, etc.

So if your oldest card has the lowest apr that is great. However, if a new one has the lowest, try to stick w/ the date of the oldest and negotiate the lowest rate. It doesn't matter that you PIF - you want the lowest in case of an emergency- like what happened to me- had I not spent this whole year working on my score, I wouldn't have had 6500 of avail credit to split up a tuition bill that I had to charge on my CC's. Now they are all at zero balance, but one of them ends in six mos? See what I mean? I PIF always, but because of the emergency, there is no way I can PIF this time...so always try to have the lowest rate.

My newest Visa Gold from BOA has 0% APR on purchases and balance for 12 months. So I have to try to keep this terms and at the same time keep the age of the oldest card. Right?

If you can. Might not be able to keep a zero perc. as your normal apr- but you want the lowest apr you can possibly get.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too much plastic, need advice

NO I mean the after promo terms not the promo terms...lol!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.