Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took last hard pull of the year. Back in the garden Offical 8-16-12

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Took last hard pull of the year. Back in the garden Offical 8-16-12

Went ahead and said screw it and applied for the hilton h honnors citi reserve card while dti, uti and truck loan was all clear. Last hard pull for the foresee able future. Says pending.

Will let you know

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Re: Took last hard pull of the year. Back in the garden Offical 8-16-12

Good luck! Now you just have to wait. Smiley Wink

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
LilNYC
New Contributor

I would just call, they prob just want to verify your address or something lie that.. Why wait?

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 3 of 9
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Recon!!

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 4 of 9
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Yeah, why wait?

Harrass them!  It's been over an hour, right?

Recon!  Send letters and emails!

I'm done.

Message 5 of 9
swpopham
Established Contributor

Declined for either of us. Both emails and phone calls said because of excessive inquiries. Ill make some calls I ain't giving up this easily
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 6 of 9
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

What CRA did they pull for you?

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice outlook. Either way a couple of phone calls can't do any harm.

Message 8 of 9
swpopham
Established Contributor

Got ahold of a decent guy at the president/executive office who said they will look in too it and I will prob hear back from them on monday. I will post the actual number for that office when I get an answer. But I can say the one previously posted a few days ago is not right. That was the executive review team for AA'd accounts. They were nice when they realised I wasn't calling about a closed or cut account.

They pulled EQ on me and EX on my wifes app

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.