Frequent Contributor
750orbust

Re: Took the hard pull, now I need a battle plan

@Johnny
I'm not sure if all your hating is directed at me or Capital One or maybe a a little bit of both. I'm not sure what I did to piss you off other than taking one persons advice over others. Why you got so offended by this is beyond me. I'm not going to get into a childish pissing match with you even though that's obviously what you're trying to achieve with your hateful remarks.
As for my personal finances and what I can and can't afford, frankly that's none of your **** business unless I decide to inform you of my personal finances. Even if/when I do this you're more than welcome to see your way off my thread if what I have to say offends you so easily.
LIGHTNIN

Re: Took the hard pull, now I need a battle plan

Thread is locked and under mod review.LIGHTNIN, myFICO moderator

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+