cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

Finally decided to try for the Macy's card.  Applied when purchasing in-store.  How can I tell what my credit limit is?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

800-627-2909 Macy's backdoor #
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

Zounds.  I was expecting $100 or $200. 

Thanks for the number - you made my morning!  I called - it's $1000.  Happy happy joy joy.  I have an Orchard at $700 - so this is my highest CL.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...congratulations on the new TL!!!  Sounds like it is definitely best to apply in store!  Good for you!
Message 4 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

You will have to call the CS number and at least listen to the recorded info for your account (which you can do 24/7) to get info on your GL (guideline) amount. It does not appear on the bill. Macy's is the only account I have every had that follows bizarre practice.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to be of service. Congrats on card!Smiley Happy. You will love them,excellent customer service.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.