Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

Finally decided to try for the Macy's card.  Applied when purchasing in-store.  How can I tell what my credit limit is?
Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Contributor
Creditfreeze

Re: Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

800-627-2909 Macy's backdoor #
737 Your FICO® score of 737
is better than 55%
of US Consumers.
Factors affecting your score
Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Re: Took the plunge and applied for Macy's in-store. Approved! How can I tell what my CL is?

Zounds.  I was expecting $100 or $200. 

Thanks for the number - you made my morning!  I called - it's $1000.  Happy happy joy joy.  I have an Orchard at $700 - so this is my highest CL.

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Wow...congratulations on the new TL!!!  Sounds like it is definitely best to apply in store!  Good for you!
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

You will have to call the CS number and at least listen to the recorded info for your account (which you can do 24/7) to get info on your GL (guideline) amount. It does not appear on the bill. Macy's is the only account I have every had that follows bizarre practice.
Contributor
Creditfreeze

Glad to be of service. Congrats on card!:smileyhappy:. You will love them,excellent customer service.
737 Your FICO® score of 737
is better than 55%
of US Consumers.
Factors affecting your score

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}