Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top sign on bonuses for 2016 excluding cap1 Venture and barclay Arrival+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Top sign on bonuses for 2016 excluding cap1 Venture and barclay Arrival+

Alright subject says it all!  What bonuses are out there ripe for the taking?  I have had a few folks get the $175 Bank of America AICPA Cash Rewards bonus (credit themanwhocan, app link in sig)

Of course it should be 25% more with a savings account, not hard to wire $300 to BOA

AARP $200

BOA Travel Rewards $200 (not sure how the savings bonus would work with this card as you get credits for travel purchases?)

Chase freeom $150

What else is out there that is > $100?

Feel free to mention any random targeted bonuses or also any unusually high point bonuses.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Top sign on bonuses for 2016 excluding cap1 Venture and barclay Arrival+

CSP 50k + 5k AU

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

United MileagePlus Club  annual fee is waived for the first year plus $100 statement credit. 

www.united.com/web/en-US/apps/sso/Login.aspx?return_to=thatsaplus

Message 3 of 16
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MC- 60,000 miles after $3,000 spend. The public offer is 50,000 miles, but you can sign up to be an AAdvantage member and they will send you numerous e-mails and a mail offer every week until you apply. I have a huge stack of it and even after applying, they continued to send more.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

United MileagePlus Club  annual fee is waived for the first year plus $100 statement credit. 

that is a great targeted offer along with the 50k.  The regular offer is just 30k and no $100.  

Message 5 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

that is a great targeted offer along with the 50k.  The regular offer is just 30k and no $100.  

That's an awesome deal. unfortunately I was approved for the card before this offer was made available. 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

500 dollar bonus at alliant credit union after 2500 in three months on a no annual fee card. They sent me a promo code for it On Monday. Not much use for the card after the bonus though...

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

500 dollar bonus at alliant credit union after 2500 in three months on a no annual fee card. They sent me a promo code for it On Monday. Not much use for the card after the bonus though...

Lol that is what made me post this thread, for real!

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

That's an awesome deal. unfortunately I was approved for the card before this offer was made available. 

Well same here with the delta 60k offer.  One could argue since it is a chase card you would be able to get the bonus a second time at least unlike with amex. so you have that on your side!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, I must admit I was very tempted but am still building my base of cards and do not want to bonus chase just yet. If only I had some use for it after the bonus, I would of been all over it.

i did pull the trigger on arrp for the wife though last night, got the 7-10 so it's still up in the air. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.