Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torrid Credit Card Requirements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Torrid Credit Card Requirements

Is there anyone out there that may know which CRA Torrid pulls. I did call Torrid CS, and spoke with a rep but they did not know which one of the CB they pull from. I am really trying to obtain more credit in rebuilding and don't want them pull my credit if it does not meet their min. requirements. Also, if anyone out there have a card that is building as I am what is the lowest score will they accept? Anyone?????

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Torrid Credit Card Requirements

OP, I can't see if you have info in your sig, but post your scores, aaoa, util, and any baddies. It will help us try to find a good fit for you.
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best way to not get credit pulls is to not apply.
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you shop regularly at torrid, they will pre-approve you for the card, whenever I go into the store they keep telling me I'm pre-approved for their credit card, I'm kinda tempted to apply but torrid platinum membership gives similar benefits (minus two 30% discounts per year), so unless you're really desperate for that 15% sign up discount, don't even bother with the card.
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that, here are my stats: 

Credit scores with the CRA's TU-639. EX-598, EQ-575

MyFICO as of 4 Aug EQ-574, Trans-554, Exp-598

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry about that, here are my stats: 

Credit scores with the CRA's TU-639. EX-598, EQ-575

MyFICO as of 4 Aug EQ-574, Trans-554, Exp-598

Comenity is known for pulling EQ. You might squeak by with a $150 limit. Do you want the card because it will actually be useful to you other than adding yet another tradeline?

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

RedMiniStapler, It's not that I'm that desperate but I do need to aquire some cards. I only have 2 now under my belt and I know I need more. I think the next time I go into the store I will apply bc many reviews have mentioned they were denied online, but when they applied instore they were approved. Go figure!

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually both reasons

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might I suggest a SDFCU Secured card instead of store cards? No credit pull.

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'd be better off with companies/banks pulling TU as your TU score is higher. Search the MyFico forum for "Banks that pull Transunion" for threads.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.