Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Perks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards Perks

I was reviewing perks with TR Visa. They have 2 buffet passss, 2 high roller tickets, 2 live show tickets (excluding majors), and 1 night at a resort. It looks like they've opened up the "1 night" to include Vegas, before it was just Atlantic City. Has anyone taken advantage of any of these "perks"?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Total Rewards Perks

I had this card for 18 months before Comenity decided to up and close it for NO reason other than I paid in full every month (see various threads on MyFico forums). I liked the card a lot because it was tied into Caesars Entertainment - that said I did NOT use any of the so called "perks" because as a regulasr customer of Caesars I get so many offers from them including food, rooms, high rollar tickets (no interest), shows and more that there was no need for the TW card offers.

I suspose that if one wants a free room night, show and buffet with no plans to be a Caesars regular the card would offer you this, but then again unless you are a Caesars regular there really is very little benefit to this card in the long run as the "points earned" are to used at Caesars properties and you'd have to do a lot of spending through the card to get a yearly vacation or weekend (room and or food). 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been here for very long but it seems that the TR card is one of the most hated cards around here... I've lost track of how many "I'm so happy I closed this garbage" threads I've already seen in my month or so here...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I haven't been here for very long but it seems that the TR card is one of the most hated cards around here... I've lost track of how many "I'm so happy I closed this garbage" threads I've already seen in my month or so here...

Technically, that applies to any Comenity card at this point. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually I think a lot of members like the card and the brand (Caesars Entertainment), what is "garbage" is Comenity who issues the branded card for Ceasars and for good reason Comenity is considered garbage.  If and when Caesars changes the card issuer I'll be first in line to re-establish this card in my wallet. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pipeguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually I think a lot of members like the card and the brand (Caesars Entertainment), what is "garbage" is Comenity who issues the branded card for Ceasars and for good reason Comenity is considered garbage.  If and when Caesars changes the card issuer I'll be first in line to re-establish this card in my wallet. 

got it...  That makes sense, thanks for the clarification!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.