Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa Upgraded

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards Visa Upgraded

Got an email today which said I was getting upgraded to a Total Rewards Signature Visa.  Seems kinda nice.  I now have 4 Signature Visas and other $10,000 Visas that are not signature cards.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Total Rewards Visa Upgraded

I consider all my credit cards Signatures....

They are signed personally by MoiSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought a replica AmEx Centurion.  It's metal, has the chip, is dated until 2030 and I got to choose every detail in regards to account number and all.  I paid $180 from AliExpress China vendor.

If I go somewhere really nice, I always alert whoever is with me about what I am going to do.

First, I lay the card on the table and then when the waiter reaches for it, I stop them and say "you know what, let me use another card, I've given AmEx enough of my money this month/year already".

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Day it iz!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats some next level troll right there

Message 5 of 9
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an email today which said I was getting upgraded to a Total Rewards Signature Visa.  Seems kinda nice.  I now have 4 Signature Visas and other $10,000 Visas that are not signature cards.

Interesting and nice.

I've had the TR card since it was released a few yeas back.  It's not one of my primary cards, but I do use it at Ceasars properties.  It is the only Visa that I carry that is *NOT* a Signature.  (Signature was not available when I got mine).  I wonder what triggered your upgrade?, and what it would require for me to get the same?   Do you have solid activity on yours(?), did you request it the upgrade?   Any wisdom appreciated.    Thanks much!

||
Message 6 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@MachoHombre wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting and nice.

I've had the TR card since it was released a few yeas back.  It's not one of my primary cards, but I do use it at Ceasars properties.  It is the only Visa that I carry that is *NOT* a Signature.  (Signature was not available when I got mine).  I wonder what triggered your upgrade?, and what it would require for me to get the same?   Do you have solid activity on yours(?), did you request it the upgrade?   Any wisdom appreciated.    Thanks much!

I'd be curious to know some of those answers too. Mine turned 3 years old last month and is still a platinum. Although it doesn't really bother me much b/c I hardly ever use the signature benefits on my other cards.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 7 of 9
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Does that Amex Centurion card actually work ?

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 8 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Does that Amex Centurion card actually work ?

No, it's a fake one you can buy online. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.