cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa- Which Credit Bureau?

tag
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

Re: Total Rewards Visa- Which Credit Bureau?

I've been trying for the TR pop-up for months...old site, new site, info exactly like CR, wish someone knew the trick to getting that pop-up to show up.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, me too! Someone said you have to proceed to booking a room and that is when the pop up came up for them.
Message 22 of 27
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Are you a TR member?

TR members should go through the TR site and link-branch to the CC app from there afterr you've signed into your TR account. Best chance for a pop up although it didn't work for me because in general Comenity hates me.

Message 23 of 27
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Mine was shopping cart. After i entered my info into a Total Rewards acct it popped up when i logged in about 1 week later. Unless I'm the only exception its not a rumor.

Same here.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 24 of 27
Cstone87
New Contributor

My primary address and the one used to apply is in Texas, they pulled EX. I had EQ frozen, but EX wasn't i guess it defaults to either. Transunion was not locked but they didnt bother with them. YMMV. My friend had his pulled here in D.C., where my job makes me spend half of my time, and they pulled EQ. 

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 25 of 27
alvon123
Super Contributor

They pulled Equifax for me   .I live in Georgia. 

You may want to google "creditpulls database" and search Total Rewards Visa to see what state pulls which bureau.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems like they pull EQ primarily. I live in VA and there is no info listed for VA approvals for this card. Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.