cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa- Which Credit Bureau?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total Rewards Visa- Which Credit Bureau?

wait, didn't some people posted on forum that you can use shopping cart trick on this card?

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

They did but I rarely get any pop ups on any site as I'm on mobile 95% percent of the time. I did have the pop ups for One Stop Plus and Avenue back in June while I was browsing on my PC, which usually I'm never on.
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

wait, didn't some people posted on forum that you can use shopping cart trick on this card?

It's rumored.

I've yet to see it or it's link.

Message 13 of 27
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I'm not sure if it's up to date but here is a list.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/List-Of-Shopping-Cart-Trick-Credit-Cards/m-p/2325199/hi...

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an email last week inviting me to apply for this card but again, I'm too scared. It did state exclusive offer but no indication it was a pre approval I like to gather stats before I app but of course everyone's experience is different.
Message 15 of 27
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

The pulled EQ for me exclusively, it was 691 at time of the app. I have a lot of inquiries... AAoA around 1.3 years (maybe a bit higher back then). Approved instantly for $5,500 instantly hit the CLI button (soft pulls always) and was upped to $6,300. This was like 3-4 months ago. 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind if I ask your location?
Message 17 of 27
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@cflowers0115 wrote:

The pulled EQ for me exclusively, it was 691 at time of the app. I have a lot of inquiries... AAoA around 1.3 years (maybe a bit higher back then). Approved instantly for $5,500 instantly hit the CLI button (soft pulls always) and was upped to $6,300. This was like 3-4 months ago. 

My experience was similar, took me 4 shots to get this card (Comenity hates me GE/Sync loves me) and each time they pulled Equifax. I was approved in July with 739, NO derogs, lots of inquiries, lots of cards, AAoA 5 years plus. Instant approval for $5000 > luv button to $5800 (only worked once) and I'm about to hit the butto again on my 3rd statement in the next couple of days. I generally PIF on this card, but I'm going to let $400 report this month.  

Message 18 of 27
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Mine was shopping cart. After i entered my info into a Total Rewards acct it popped up when i logged in about 1 week later. Unless I'm the only exception its not a rumor.
Message 19 of 27
Grabiela
New Contributor

I was approved for this card with a start limit 3500.00 and they pull Equifax in texas.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.