Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards luv button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards luv button

So i have had my tr visa for about a month and have 1250 cl with no balance as of yet. Is the cli luv button a hard or soft pull online?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Total Rewards luv button

It's always been a soft pull, but keep in mind Comenity expects 4 statements to post before they generally give out CLI's - some have been successful using the phone and calling in your a CLI, not requesting a specific amount and doing that over and over again - seems to work on some Comenity cards, I never tried it on my TR card as they've popped a CLI every 4 statements like clockwork for me. 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always been a soft pull for me. When I got approved for my TR Visa I requested a cli before I got the card and was approved for $1000 more, 4 months later $800 more.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So i have had my tr visa for about a month and have 1250 cl with no balance as of yet. Is the cli luv button a hard or soft pull online?

It always been a SP for me. I have tried every 6 months and I am getting $3K everytime I hit the luv button Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting auto CL's from them every other month right now!  

Message 5 of 11
hawaii-girl
Regular Contributor

Got my card 1/8, CL $12.5K. Luv button on 3/18 CLI to $15.5K.

Message 6 of 11
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

Always been a soft pull for me.  Usually a 4k increase every 4 months.  I am at 28k on the card now in less than 18 months.

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question - when you guys refer to the 4th statement, are you meaning 4th month?  I only carry a balance on one card monthly.  Any other card I use, I PIF.   If it is actually statements, I need to switch cards and start letting my total rewards card report a little more so I can build it up.  I accepted that pop up a little too soon.  Had I waited, I think my starting limit would have been a lot higher.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Question - when you guys refer to the 4th statement, are you meaning 4th month?  I only carry a balance on one card monthly.  Any other card I use, I PIF.   If it is actually statements, I need to switch cards and start letting my total rewards card report a little more so I can build it up.  I accepted that pop up a little too soon.  Had I waited, I think my starting limit would have been a lot higher.

In my case, I am carrying balance because they gave me 0% APR for a year. I will pay the entire balance before the due date and I am expecting another CLI Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In my case, I am carrying balance because they gave me 0% APR for a year. I will pay the entire balance before the due date and I am expecting another CLI Smiley Happy

Comenity gave a 0% APR promo - wow, nice !

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.