Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total rewards visa.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total rewards visa.

@taxi818 wrote:

Just logged in after many months. And got pup up. So pre approval. I said I wasinterested. But. Was on iPad. So I closed browser. Any info about limits on this card?  Sounds like huge util buffer. Thanks all. 

You should have gone for it as the popups are rare.

I got a pretty decent SL last fall and they are good with CLIs after a few months.  I also received 10,000 TR points after the spend threshold. Went to Vegas during Christimas and got upgraded to a Ceasars Suite!!

Oh, and yes, THEY DO A HP even if they ask just for the last for digits of your SSN.

Good luck! Hope you get the popup again. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 67
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Clear your cache, incognito, eveyrthing..try to get it backSmiley Happy.. It will indeed be a HP though 

Message 12 of 67
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Will they approve with a BK 7 on reports (two years old)?

Message 13 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

Will they approve with a BK 7 on reports (two years old)?

Hmmmmmm, now you might have thrown in a wrench. Comenity is usually not very BK friiendly. Of course, YMMV. Try it if you are ok to have a HP n your CRAs. 

Best to you! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 67
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

Definitely a HP on pop-up for me!

Message 15 of 67
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Clear your cache, incognito, eveyrthing..try to get it backSmiley Happy.. It will indeed be a HP though 

Cleared cache and pop up returned. but very dissapointed. i thought it would be great. geez. 1k.

Message 16 of 67
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Cleared cache and pop up returned. but very dissapointed. i thought it would be great. geez. 1k.

Register account and proceed to hit CLI button and report back.. That is all..Might get a SP CLI off the bat?

Message 17 of 67
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Register account and proceed to hit CLI button and report back.. That is all..Might get a SP CLI off the bat?

Not sure how to register it. it told be card will be here 7-10 days. i think thats when i register it.

Message 18 of 67
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Not sure how to register it. it told be card will be here 7-10 days. i think thats when i register it.

Sorry to hear, taxi. But at least there's some potential for the TL to grow.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 19 of 67
taxi818
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Sorry to hear, taxi. But at least there's some potential for the TL to grow.

So true. only if it grows like my jcrew. as i said. ive spent 23 dollars total on that card in 9 months. went from 500 dollars to 8k. in 9 months. loving it.

Message 20 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.