Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total rewards visa.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total rewards visa.

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine arrived last week with 11k limit (Visa Signature), got instant CLI to 13k limit now. Love my Total Rewards!

Sounds great! Did you apply from a pre-approved pop up? Can you confirm a hard pull or soft pull?

Message 61 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not get the popup but you need to be aware that ALL Comenity Visa and Mc are now hard pull, even if you use a popup.

Message 62 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did not get the popup but you need to be aware that ALL Comenity Visa and Mc are now hard pull, even if you use a popup.

Okay, thanks for confirming. I was confused today because when I applied for Total Rewards because I got the Sportsman's Guide Visa back in December and they were still doing soft pulls. Good to know. Now I won't make those kind of assumptions based on whether they just ask for my last four digits or not.

Message 63 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to confirm (like others here had said would happen) that I did get a hard pull on EX after applying for this card through a pre-approved popup. 

Message 64 of 67
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval. Yep hp for sure. But looks like the sportman guide is still sp. would go for it to get good limit if I knew which bureau they used. I think eq. But looks like every using my eq 4 score. Not fico 8.
Message 65 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:
Congrats on your approval. Yep hp for sure. But looks like the sportman guide is still sp. would go for it to get good limit if I knew which bureau they used. I think eq. But looks like every using my eq 4 score. Not fico 8.

Thanks, I got got a Sportsmans Guide last December with a $9000 CL and they bumped it to $12,000 6 months later. I want to say they soft pulled TU at that time.

Message 66 of 67
taxi818
Super Contributor

What TU? Are you sure? Tu is my best score. Only 1 inquiry too. I will search credit pulls. Thanks.
Message 67 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.