Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally superficial Discover IT Question

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Totally superficial Discover IT Question

I chose to "add another card" instead of the "replace" card option about a week ago, chose the mixed tape design - and the mixed design replaced the default design on the "home page" for a few days up until this original post. (The original "IT" designed showed up)

So, the IT card # is the same as the More # I converted from?

Message 11 of 35
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Yes. Your account number doesn't change with the conversion. And if you don't like the rewards...you can actually switch back to your old program as long as your account is in good standing.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 35
slarano
Frequent Contributor

I just put in a request for the mixtape design. Love unique designs like that, catches everyone off guard when the card is used. Smiley Happy

ImageImageImage

Message 13 of 35
HiLine
Blogger

@maiden_girl wrote:

Yes. Your account number doesn't change with the conversion. And if you don't like the rewards...you can actually switch back to your old program as long as your account is in good standing.

Since Discover stopped promoting their More card, do you know if anyone has been able to switch from the It to the More? 

Message 14 of 35
Sophiamarie
New Contributor

Can we have two different designs at the same time for the Discover IT? I like the Mixtape one but I dont want to give up the original design.

EXP 725 (Amex) EQ 678 TU 735
Message 15 of 35
aplast
Regular Contributor

@Sophiamarie wrote:
Can we have two different designs at the same time for the Discover IT? I like the Mixtape one but I dont want to give up the original design.

Yes, Go in and request a new card in addition to the current IT design. This feature is new for IT account holders and I just requested every other card but the flower! I liked the way the IT card looked at first, but IMO it draws too much attention... It was cool getting complimented on the card the first 100 times, but now I just want to be able to pay and go.

Message 16 of 35
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@aplast wrote:

@Sophiamarie wrote:

Yes, Go in and request a new card in addition to the current IT design. This feature is new for IT account holders and I just requested every other card but the flower! I liked the way the IT card looked at first, but IMO it draws too much attention... It was cool getting complimented on the card the first 100 times, but now I just want to be able to pay and go.

LOL That made me laugh! Smiley LOL  Sounds like the Discover it card looks really nice in person. But yeah, Discover is pretty cool with allowing you to have multiple cards with different designs. IMO, it's a "fun" card to have.

Message 17 of 35
Sophiamarie
New Contributor

I've only used it a couple of times, but one cashier said "well this is interesting". And he kept looking at it, both sides, trying to figure out why there was no logo or numbers in the front (lol) swiped it, and gave it back to me with a confused face still haha

EXP 725 (Amex) EQ 678 TU 735
Message 18 of 35
aplast
Regular Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@aplast wrote:

@Sophiamarie wrote:

LOL That made me laugh! Smiley LOL  Sounds like the Discover it card looks really nice in person. But yeah, Discover is pretty cool with allowing you to have multiple cards with different designs. IMO, it's a "fun" card to have.

Dont get me wrong - the IT card is SEXY. No doubt about it. Smiley Happy haha and yeah even my friends started commenting " man you sure do get alot of attention with that card" and things like that. I always laugh when friends or people who dont love Credit like we do make comments or give compliments.

Message 19 of 35
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Since Discover stopped promoting their More card, do you know if anyone has been able to switch from the It to the More? 

I think maybe one or two members from this board did PC back to More from IT. You are still able to apply for the More card but they aren't promoting it any longer on the main page. I think 1% unlimited cash back on purchases outside the 5% cats is a good reason to switch to IT.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.