Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower Federal Credit Union

tag
rbizzle
Contributor

Tower Federal Credit Union

Anyone here have tower federal credit union? If some just wondering if u have there gold MasterCard && what your scores & profile looked like at time of approval?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Gray
Regular Contributor

Re: Tower Federal Credit Union

I did back in the mid to late 90s. You pretty much would be working at the National Security Agency at Fort Meade MD (or for a major defense contractor doing the same) to join this CU. I have no idea what my scores were then,
Message 2 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Gray wrote:
I did back in the mid to late 90s. You pretty much would be working at the National Security Agency at Fort Meade MD (or for a major defense contractor doing the same) to join this CU. I have no idea what my scores were then,

Also if your a member of a homeowners association you can get in.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I have been a member of Tower FCU for almost four years.

They are not confined to Ft. Meade/NSA.  I am a member through Job Corps.  Yes, they have a bundle of local associations which participate.

They are one of the biggest FCUs on the east coast, outside of the DOD-relateds.

Great service and terms, both checking and savings, full internet banking, expanding branches.  Highly recommended.

Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Hey Robert I was in Job Corps. back in 2000 would that qualify to get in?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
bzzl
New Visitor

Applied to get my auto loan refinanced (15.34% APR Toyota Financial Services) pulled Experian Fico 722. Got approved for 2.29% in addition to that was also approved for Gold Master Card (upon request) with a starting limit of 5k.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.