Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toying With Barclays

tag
jake619
Frequent Contributor

Re: Toying With Barclays

@CruzImperial wrote:
He's asking if he can be added as an account holder later on and not get an inquiry in his report, I believe.

BothSmiley Happy

I was unaware USB did not report AU's.  That clears up my confision on that point.

Secondary question was about her apping as individual and then later converting to joint generating an INQ on my CR and if it was even possible.

My apology for less than clear writing.

Message 11 of 13
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@CruzImperial wrote:
He's asking if he can be added as an account holder later on and not get an inquiry in his report, I believe.

BothSmiley Happy

I was unaware USB did not report AU's.  That clears up my confision on that point.

Secondary question was about her apping as individual and then later converting to joint generating an INQ on my CR and if it was even possible.

My apology for less than clear writing.

Yes, I think adding you later as a joint would be reflected on your credit. I would recommend that you just apply jointly with a combined income and take the hit now.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 13
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
Barclays needs a "messin with Sasquatch" type of commercial Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.