Frequent Contributor
jake619

Re: Toying With Barclays

CruzImperial wrote:
He's asking if he can be added as an account holder later on and not get an inquiry in his report, I believe.

Both:smileyhappy:

I was unaware USB did not report AU's.  That clears up my confision on that point.

Secondary question was about her apping as individual and then later converting to joint generating an INQ on my CR and if it was even possible.

My apology for less than clear writing.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Valued Contributor
Dustink

jake619 wrote:

CruzImperial wrote:
He's asking if he can be added as an account holder later on and not get an inquiry in his report, I believe.

Both:smileyhappy:

I was unaware USB did not report AU's.  That clears up my confision on that point.

Secondary question was about her apping as individual and then later converting to joint generating an INQ on my CR and if it was even possible.

My apology for less than clear writing.

Yes, I think adding you later as a joint would be reflected on your credit. I would recommend that you just apply jointly with a combined income and take the hit now.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k          $8.5K          Closed          $19k         $6.5k           $24.2k        Closed          $5k         Closed       $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

Duncanrr wrote:
Barclays needs a "messin with Sasquatch" type of commercial :smileywink:

:smileyvery-happy:

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}