Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Toyota Credit Card?

I financed a 46k lexus through toyota last week and had 2 hard inquiries from car dealership that day, was approved for amex gold a few days ago so that was a hard inquiry, then got a hard inquiry for CLI on macys card about 2 weeks ago.  I also have 2 hard inquirys from mortgage hunting, one from may of 08, and one from june of 08.  That's 6 hard hits total, 4 in the last 3 weeks.  Should I wait to apply for the Lexus card?  Is that too many hits recently to be considered?

Message 21 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I financed a 46k lexus through toyota last week and had 2 hard inquiries from car dealership that day, was approved for amex gold a few days ago so that was a hard inquiry, then got a hard inquiry for CLI on macys card about 2 weeks ago.  I also have 2 hard inquirys from mortgage hunting, one from may of 08, and one from june of 08.  That's 6 hard hits total, 4 in the last 3 weeks.  Should I wait to apply for the Lexus card?  Is that too many hits recently to be considered?

you should be fine

Message 22 of 23
v8eaterWRX
Contributor

FWIW I had 9 inquiries in the past two years showing on experian (this was the 10th!) at the time of my approval right after my new Toyota loan showed up.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.