Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Rewards Visa -------->>> Comenity Capital Bank

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Toyota Rewards Visa -------->>> Comenity Capital Bank

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a Toyota Tundra guy, have been for a few years now, but not familiar with this card. What really is special about it that maybe I'll finally have a card to put on the wish list after my 1 year anniversary in the garden?

Not sure of new rewards if anything meaningful yet..

Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
I want this card!!!!! Was declined for it naturally several months back. This is good to know!!! Once my scores get to around 690+ I should start to qualify for Synch and Comenity major cards. I'm letting my inquires and new accts age for a couple years, then hopefully a new app spree of Major cards instead of store!! Lol Smiley Happy

Why?

Message 12 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
I want this card!!!!! Was declined for it naturally several months back. This is good to know!!! Once my scores get to around 690+ I should start to qualify for Synch and Comenity major cards. I'm letting my inquires and new accts age for a couple years, then hopefully a new app spree of Major cards instead of store!! Lol Smiley Happy

Why?

Seriously, did you really want to ask?  You'll either get a rant/lecture, or pleasantly be surprised with "I just want it" Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 39
resilient
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a Toyota Tundra guy, have been for a few years now, but not familiar with this card. What really is special about it that maybe I'll finally have a card to put on the wish list after my 1 year anniversary in the garden?

Sequoia guy here Smiley Happy

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 14 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@resilient wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sequoia guy here Smiley Happy

Rav4  gal here!! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Why?

Seriously, did you really want to ask?  You'll either get a rant/lecture, or pleasantly be surprised with "I just want it" Smiley Very Happy

Yes, I love when people do this:

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's not hijack this thread.  

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Let's not hijack this thread.  

Just adding a little humor. Smiley Happy Gotta wonder if they will keep the same terms or if they will "upgrade" current cardholders to their usual onerous set of terms.

Message 18 of 39
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Prius guy here !!! Don't judge me, I'm loving my 54 MPG !!!

i wonder who they will pull for App. I'm hoping EQ ... Once the new reward structure is revealed, I may add this to my wish 

list.

Message 19 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Prius guy here !!! Don't judge me, I'm loving my 54 MPG !!!

i wonder who they will pull for App. I'm hoping EQ ... Once the new reward structure is revealed, I may add this to my wish 

list.

@I had leased a GS 450h a few years ago when gas was @ $4+. Pretty snazzy and not a slouch at all.

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.