Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Visa... Anyone have one

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Toyota Visa... Anyone have one

I'm coming up on 6 months and have been super good to the card... how good will they be to me?!

Anyone with experience with them

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa... Anyone have one

I submitted for CLI today, they require credit pulls, which last time I had called was told no credit pulls.  I went ahead and did it anyway because currently the CL is about 1/4 of my monthly spending... I just hope they don't turn around and close the card! I'll keep you posted

Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

CLI Declined, they said they want to see the account opened for 12 months.  SO WHY THE F did you pull my credit if you want it to be 12 months is what I asked but of course got a silence on the other end.  I really think banks should rethink there sensitivity to inq since they love to pull it so often, it's there fault!

I got bottled water service for my new place and they pulled credit... I MEAN REALLY, it's $28/month

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who did they pull? I was going to get the Lexus card, because my GX Lease, but now not so sure...Lexus Financial is part of Toyota F right?

Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think it was EQ but I forgot my credit monitoring service so can't log in and check and they have not sent me any alerts lately. lol

Message 5 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

sorry located it, it was TU

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya i broke down and applied for the Lexus version, 7-10 Days i hope its my fraud alerts

Message 7 of 11
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ya i broke down and applied for the Lexus version, 7-10 Days i hope its my fraud alerts

I got that same message when i applied in August 2008 ..... but they approved the account with a $20k line.   Lexus visa is very easy card to use and manage.   I use the free points to pay for oil changes and whatnot at the Lexus dealer.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay I hope so, they pulled EX for me too! I doubt I will get 20k what was your stats at the time of app? 

Message 9 of 11
clipperskipper
Regular Contributor

Dunno I paid cash for a 2005 Corolla last fall and didn't get a card, what are their terms?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.