Valued Contributor
vish1

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied... UPDATE

DI wrote:

crosbyk1 wrote:

I would have had to ask does anyone ever get CLI. Most people are not like the people on this board and do revolve a balance from time to time. You would think as a bank they would like to make little more money from the interest.

They make enough from merchants and those who mismanage their card  to not rely on interest from cardholders. 

+1

They look to make money from people who do something stupid (may be even once) and then get rate jacked to penalty APR

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied... UPDATE

I wish now I would have been using a Secured card this whole year.  I'm not sure my spending will be that much this year compared to last year with moving and everything.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 671 GE, EX 695 NASA(09-24-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 50 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Karatz

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied

I got two solicitations from US Bank in the last 6 months both are underwritten by Elan Financial Services. My other business bank, Umpqua Bank, CA,OR,WA also sent me multiple solitications both underwritten by Elan Financial Services and this one was zero % for 12 months and preapproved. I declined to apply since my US Bank Business visa has almost 20k on it at 0%. 

Drop by a dealer and ask for an app. I think it's supposed to say that in the fine print...

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied

Karatz wrote:

I got two solicitations from US Bank in the last 6 months both are underwritten by Elan Financial Services. My other business bank, Umpqua Bank, CA,OR,WA also sent me multiple solitications both underwritten by Elan Financial Services and this one was zero % for 12 months and preapproved. I declined to apply since my US Bank Business visa has almost 20k on it at 0%. 

Drop by a dealer and ask for an app. I think it's supposed to say that in the fine print...

Although USBank use to underwrite the Toyota card, I'm almost positive it is now handled completely by Toyota Financial... All my paperwork and payments say toyota, not Elan.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 671 GE, EX 695 NASA(09-24-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 50 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+