Did you mean: 

Toyota Visa CLI Denied

tag
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied... UPDATE

@DI wrote:

@crosbyk1 wrote:

I would have had to ask does anyone ever get CLI. Most people are not like the people on this board and do revolve a balance from time to time. You would think as a bank they would like to make little more money from the interest.

They make enough from merchants and those who mismanage their card  to not rely on interest from cardholders. 

+1

They look to make money from people who do something stupid (may be even once) and then get rate jacked to penalty APR

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied... UPDATE

I wish now I would have been using a Secured card this whole year.  I'm not sure my spending will be that much this year compared to last year with moving and everything.

Message 12 of 14
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied

I got two solicitations from US Bank in the last 6 months both are underwritten by Elan Financial Services. My other business bank, Umpqua Bank, CA,OR,WA also sent me multiple solitications both underwritten by Elan Financial Services and this one was zero % for 12 months and preapproved. I declined to apply since my US Bank Business visa has almost 20k on it at 0%. 

Drop by a dealer and ask for an app. I think it's supposed to say that in the fine print...

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Toyota Visa CLI Denied

@Karatz wrote:

I got two solicitations from US Bank in the last 6 months both are underwritten by Elan Financial Services. My other business bank, Umpqua Bank, CA,OR,WA also sent me multiple solitications both underwritten by Elan Financial Services and this one was zero % for 12 months and preapproved. I declined to apply since my US Bank Business visa has almost 20k on it at 0%. 

Drop by a dealer and ask for an app. I think it's supposed to say that in the fine print...

Although USBank use to underwrite the Toyota card, I'm almost positive it is now handled completely by Toyota Financial... All my paperwork and payments say toyota, not Elan.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.