Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toys R Us

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toys R Us

Anyone have experiance with this card? Approval rates, CLI luck? needed FICO? etc...Thanks!

TU: 555
EF: 587
EX: 553
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Toys R Us

It's Chase and I have some of their co-branded cards.  I didn't like the way the TrUS reward program would have worked for me... maybe I don't have enough kids!

It pretty much runs the same as all of their reward cards of this type.  I myself would not even think about applying unless I had at least lower mid 600's on EX.  With that I would expect a max CL of 1.5k or so.  CLIs are all hard INQs with Chase.  Some people have had exceptions to that (auto CLIs) but it is RARE. 

Do you have any other Chase cards currently? 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I never had the card or even applied, but I checked over at CB and whogavemecredit and less than 10 people posted their results in both. One had a score of 680 and was approved for $400 CL. Two other people had scores of 680 and were turned down. A few others had scores in the 700s and were approved for 3-5k. All but one had TU pulled.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bank with Chase and my auto loan is through them, but no CC's
Message 4 of 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

swimbuddy wrote:
I bank with Chase and my auto loan is through them, but no CC's

Unfortunately I don't suggest you apply for that card at this moment.  Good news though is that you are here and repairing... so call it a card to look forward to in 2008!

Are you trying to open new cc accounts in general, or you just really wanted this card? 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would wait. Have you thought of Boa secured maybe? Try for reg. and if you don't qualify they offer back secured.

Only if you need it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.