New Contributor
NiNoMArksLA

TransUnion Help

Hello Everybody I Have a Couple Things I Wanted To Know About Credit I Have 10 Inqs On TU Dates from 1/26 1/32 AT&T And Verizon and I wanted to know if I call them can I have them take off the Inq and my score is 633 grade D is that bad? have 6 credit cards
Only Been on credit since 9 months only 18

Cap 1 $500
Cap1 $300
Bofa $300
Macy's $300
Daniels $560
Express $150
Contributor
ezef3ar

Re: TransUnion Help

First off all welcome to the forums. I hope you find this forum helpful and. Rewarding your question if you apply in 10 places you give them the authorization to check you credit report which mean there's no fraud or anything that u can tell to transunion or to them they have an authorization to do it.... In the other hand if it was fraud or something else happen they might be able to help you out

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}