Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion

tag
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

Re: TransUnion

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Ill see if we can kick it around. The trick will be staying in compliance with the TOS and all. Since the forums are sponsored by a corporation, there are more constraints on them than on some of those built-in-a-basement ones. Good suggestions!

The information is already there (a lot of it anyway), and it wouldn't have to be 'factual' per se - preceded by a disclaimer, "This information is for entertainment purposes only...", which I'm sure much of it would be entertaining anyway :smileyface:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Cards:
12/2012 - Discover (ICL 3,375 CLI to 5,375 05/2014)
12/2013 - Chase Freedom (ICL 3,500 ACLI to 4,500 07/2014)
03/2012 - Gander Mountain MC (WFNNB) 7,000 CL
04/2012 - Ace Rewards Visa (US Bank) 12,000 CL
Back to gardening for a year or two
Message 31 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Even if it takes some time & effort on all our parts...I think we'd have the most up-to-date database on the web.  Think about how many times members here have asked "who pulls only TU" or "what score will get me what limit in Idaho"!  We'd be SO on top of it!  Smiley Wink  Cuz our group is the best out there!!!
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting up a database would be relatively easy.  I'm sure there are several people here who have the know-how.  The trick is making sure only good information gets into it.  That would probably mean having a number of trusted moderators who either entered the information themselves or approved information that others entered.

I have a reseller hosting account.  I can offer web space with PHP/MySQL and a domain name if it would be useful.

Message 33 of 34
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Sorry about digging up this older thread. I was actually looking to aggregate a ton of CC information and put it into a SQL DB with a GUI front end. Much like Whogavemecredit however it would be much more feature rich. Allowing users to sort/log which bureau the creditor pulled as opposed to the current site which makes sorting much more difficult. 

My question is, would anyone be interested in a genuine and feature rich site. I am not sure if I would run it on donations only, of if there would be a monthly cost to access the records, even if there was a charge it would be small, like 1.99 a month for maintenance 

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.