Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer HHonors points to BCE

tag
TheSpeculator
Regular Contributor

Transfer HHonors points to BCE

I have 73K HHonors points that I would prefer to cash out to my BCE. Is this possible?
__
Freedom, Sapphire, Slate - HHonors, PRG, BCE - Cap1 Platinum - Discover IT - Tiffany & Co - Jared - Best Buy Citi -
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Transfer HHonors points to BCE

@TheSpeculator wrote:
I have 73K HHonors points that I would prefer to cash out to my BCE. Is this possible?

No, there is no linkage between HHonors and BCE, and even on cards where there is, it is usually one way, credit card account -> partner, and not the other way.

Message 2 of 6
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Doubtful.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 3 of 6
TheSpeculator
Regular Contributor

Can I apply the HHonors points to my Honors account balance?
__
Freedom, Sapphire, Slate - HHonors, PRG, BCE - Cap1 Platinum - Discover IT - Tiffany & Co - Jared - Best Buy Citi -
Message 4 of 6
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@TheSpeculator wrote:

That should already have happened.  The points don't reside with Amex.  They deposit them in your Hhonors account.  If you are not seeing them in your Hhonors account, you probably have a second Hhonors account that is associated with your card.  You might be able to call Hilton and get them to merge the accounts.  I'm not sure about that.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
missjae
Established Contributor

@Walt_K wrote:

@TheSpeculator wrote:

That should already have happened.  The points don't reside with Amex.  They deposit them in your Hhonors account.  If you are not seeing them in your Hhonors account, you probably have a second Hhonors account that is associated with your card.  You might be able to call Hilton and get them to merge the accounts.  I'm not sure about that.

+1.  When I signed up for the Honors card, there was a spot on the app for the Hilton Honors #.  I had a different Hilton Amex in 2009 and never linked it with my true Hilton Honors acct.  When Amex closed the card I lost my points.  As the other poster said, connect the accounts and when you login, you should see the point balance.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.