cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring UR point to travel partners...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transferring UR point to travel partners...

I'm sure if varies, but for the most part, with everything I checked on Southwest, I came ahead quite a bit. 

I always had my doubts about the travel cards' benefits, but I'm a believer now. 

Message 11 of 18
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:
Hmmmmm my rewards account says it's ultimate rewards. I'm about to make a separate thread.

I don't understand what you are asking or saying. Ultimate rewards is the chase rewards points. The OP transferred those points into rapid rewards which is the southwest program. 

Smiley Surprisedi don't understand either Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:
Hmmmmm my rewards account says it's ultimate rewards. I'm about to make a separate thread.

I don't understand what you are asking or saying. Ultimate rewards is the chase rewards points. The OP transferred those points into rapid rewards which is the southwest program. 

Hahahaa.. You are very sillySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy...  

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

You don't need to start another thread.  Even for the Freedom, they're called Ultimate Rewards.  However, without the CSP or Ink+ as I previously mentioned you cannot transfer them to travel partners regardless of what they're called.  The Freedom is a cashback card and only when combined with other cards does it change at all.

Message 14 of 18
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

You don't need to start another thread.  Even for the Freedom, they're called Ultimate Rewards.  However, without the CSP or Ink+ as I previously mentioned you cannot transfer them to travel partners regardless of what they're called.  The Freedom is a cashback card and only when combined with other cards does it change at all.

I got it and I swear I am not sure WHAT I was thinking when I posting that. By the time I realized I posted gibberish, you guys had already seen it and was confused LOL. Sorry, carry on LOL 

TCL= $172,800
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 18
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

I started to scratch my own head when I went back and checked what I posted Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

TCL= $172,800

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

I started to scratch my own head when I went back and checked what I posted Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

A new Louis Vuitton bag can do that to anyoneSmiley Wink.. That bag is soo gorgeousSmiley TongueSmiley Happy..

Message 17 of 18
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

A new Louis Vuitton bag can do that to anyoneSmiley Wink.. That bag is soo gorgeousSmiley TongueSmiley Happy..

Smiley Very Happy Indeed it is. I don't have it yet but I'm stacking up my GC's to get at least half of the funds in GC's and pay the rest on my SaksFirst card. So far, I have $300 Smiley Happy. I want the medium size which is $1260 plus tax. Perfect size, not too big not too small. 

TCL= $172,800

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.