Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion only pull credit cards

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion only pull credit cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Of course. Please ask away so I can provide info..  I really apprecate your advice. 

What cards do you have? When were they opened? Do they have a balance? Total inquiries? Any derrogatories on credit file?

Message 11 of 21
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

The Barclay Rewards would be a good one to try. IIRC I got approved for one with a $1,300 limit with a 608 and also a bankruptcy reporting.

However, nothing is a sure thing with credit! Good luck!

Personal:

Business:

Message 12 of 21
thehollowaytape
Contributor

If you have more than 10 inquiries stay away from Barclays for now. I was recently approved for the Walmart and Amazon store cards through Synchrony, they pulled TU only.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays are  big babies!! the wind blows the wrong way and they freak out! never seen a bank in my entire life act like they do if you open a new account. I closed my account they weren't worth the trouble!!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

In 2012 I was approved for a Barclay card with TU @ 519. $500 limit. Now, with my TU @ 691, they still refuse to raise my credit limit. I have absolutely no idea how they make decisions.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see reference to the credit pulls database on this thread and others.  Can someone explain how to find it?  I googled it and got a ton of results.  I wasn't sure which one to go to.

Message 16 of 21
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for credit cards that pull Transunion Only in Florida and will accept a 640 FICO score.

Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Search Google for "Credit Pulls Database", it should answer your question Smiley Wink. Also consider that banks not only consider your FICO score but also income, average age of accounts (AAoA), utilization, negatives, etc.  

Your best bets are probably Barclays, Synchrony, and NFCU.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think we can give links outside the site..someone correct me on that...when you're googling type in "credit pulls database"  the first result is usually the right spot

then you can change the CRA to TU to drill down on where, what card, if it was approved, used TU

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me:

Barclays.
Navy Federal
Synchrony Bank (Marvel, Stash, BP, Ebates ... among others)
US Bank

Also just to Add from a reply-I was approved for Barclays (my highest limit at the time) with over 40 INQ'S and a 670 FICO 8.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep in mind the lower scores or decent score with a baddie, the higher chance of the double pull. No one cares about the exception if they're approved, but I understand the frustration if it goes the other way
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.