Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion only pull credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion only pull credit cards

Looking for credit cards that pull Transunion Only in Florida and will accept a 640 FICO score.

Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion only pull credit cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for credit cards that pull Transunion Only in Florida and will accept a 640 FICO score.

Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Search Google for "Credit Pulls Database", it should answer your question Smiley Wink. Also consider that banks not only consider your FICO score but also income, average age of accounts (AAoA), utilization, negatives, etc.  

Message 2 of 21
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Here in the midwest Synchrony pulls TU only...but with a 640 expect a lot of store cards.  

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony seems to generally use TU, BUT.. twice, out of 9 times, they have pulled Experian... (I am in Florida as well)

WalMart,Sams,BPVisa,ChevronTexaco Visa,Amazon store card were all TU, I can say that for a fact. However, Toys R Us, and Lowes were Ex for me!

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much. Which card(s) do you think are a "sure thing"?

Message 5 of 21
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you so much. Which card(s) do you think are a "sure thing"?

We cannot tell you which cards are a "sure thing" since we are not the underwriters. We can make recommendations but we don't have any information about what your credit file looks like. It would be helpful it you would provide some more information other than just your score.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course. Please ask away so I can provide info..  I really apprecate your advice. 

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

You also might want to use our search function as this question is one of the most asked ones we see.

Message 8 of 21
Kiki901
New Contributor

Barclays

Message 9 of 21
happypill
Valued Contributor

Barclays & Synchrony come to mind as TU only pullers  Impossible to say who would approve you at 640.  There have certainly been reports of people being approved by both Barclays & Synchrony at that range, but plenty of rejections as well.

While score is an important factor, many other things could be just as important.  For example, I know Barclays hates inquiries and especially hates new accounts.  If you've opened one or more accounts in the last 6 months, I think it's very unlikely Barclays will approve you with a 640.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.