Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel cards to pick up in 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Travel cards to pick up in 2015

Unless something changed you can get multiple bonuses from Cit.  I app'd for two Exec (100k offer) and one Platinum (50k offer) AA card.  Hit spending on all three this year and collected 250,000 mles.

Message 21 of 24
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Unless something changed you can get multiple bonuses from Cit.  I app'd for two Exec (100k offer) and one Platinum (50k offer) AA card.  Hit spending on all three this year and collected 250,000 mles.

I dunno. My understanding is this has changed. You can get multiple exec bonuses, but my understanding is if I get the exec card first then it starts the clock on how long before I can get the bonus on a non-exec AA card. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I am doing an citi aa us airways combo also for trip to far east. If you are going to china i would look at Cathay business from US airways and Citi aa signup bonus. Its 110k to BKK i am not 100 % sure what it is for china. Thats an pretty good value for spending 3k. 

Yea I am looking at Cathay 1st class to Hong Kong. I got the miles for it and I figure this may be the only time in my life I will be able to experience that level of product on an international flight of that length.  

Yeah i am going business, i probably could afford extra 25k points for first class but i probably wouldb't be able to take full advantage of first class since i am not an big champagene wine drinker. I figure that business has the full 180 reclinable seats to bed, and I believe you get same lounge access wtih business as you do with first class. Could use extra 25 k for RT somewhere in US, i know its not best value. 

This is way off topic , but i want to try and do 1W via Cathay and return flight business via korean air if rumors are correct about korean air returning to UR. 

I saw this recently, Mong:
http://millionmilesecrets.com/2014/09/25/korean-air-hawaii/#more-95459

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.