cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelocity AMEX ....is it worth it??

tag
teenastie
Established Contributor

Re: Travelocity AMEX ....is it worth it??

At the time my highest CL was 2k. They gave me 2.5k and shot me down on recon due to this fact. I have since gotten 3 cards (2 charge, 1 credit) and a CLI on another (the high balances/CL's on all of them are higher than 2.5k). It will be interesting to see how they handle either an AA or CLI. The card lives in the SD and is currently utilized for the BT offer. It was my gas card prior to the BT. They give better CLs than some of their other products.

Message 11 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Travelocity AMEX ....is it worth it??

@teenastie wrote:

At the time my highest CL was 2k. They gave me 2.5k and shot me down on recon due to this fact. I have since gotten 3 cards (2 charge, 1 credit) and a CLI on another (the high balances/CL's on all of them are higher than 2.5k). It will be interesting to see how they handle either an AA or CLI. The card lives in the SD and is currently utilized for the BT offer. It was my gas card prior to the BT. They give better CLs than some of their other products.

Smiley Sad

I'm in the same boat with new accounts and Barclays, but I use mine often and PIF

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.