Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Travelocity American Express CLI DENIED :-(

So I called the backdoor num to see about a CLI on my Trav Amex backed by Barclay's... It's been like 6.5 months, so I fig'ed I'd just try as it was only a SP, and I'd have no reason to expect AA on this account.

However, they DENIED me :-(... I still don't know why.. I'll find out soon... I'm sure it has to do with the fact that my util is so high on this card (currently $4,600/6500 @ 0%). LOL.. I even told them I was about to pay a lot of it down and had just even paid like a $600 payment(which they didn't even put a hold on).

meh, I fig'd they would... oh well LOL.. guess it's not that bad to get denied a CLI every once in a while!! haha.. first time in months haha. :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}