Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tribute Gold MasterCard Program shutting down

tag
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Re: Tribute Gold MasterCard Program shutting down

I dont think they are shutting down completely. I believe they are in the process of switching banks AGAIN!!! they are owned my the First Bank Of Delaware as of today but who knows tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Message 11 of 72
tanbat501
Established Member

I called the 877 number on the back of the card - (877) 888-0084
Message 12 of 72
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Humm, I called that too but there is no message about shutting down
Message 13 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just because they're giving you a new account number doesn't mean it'll be associated with a credit card.
Message 14 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Skiffy,

Your correct.  They gave me a new account number and it actually shows two accounts on my CR's.  It doesn't show negative but that's why they gave me a new account number.

It looks like a new card was issued but no!  it's just to seperate when they stopped the account from actually receiving revolving credit.  No big Boo Hoo from me, as long as it doesn't show anything negative.

Message Edited by gigi5 on 09-09-2009 12:11 PM
Message 15 of 72
tanbat501
Established Member

You only get the message once you put in all your account information and press the option to check your balance.
Message 16 of 72
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Ah HA!! let me try that. . Humm , gave me all my info but nothing about shutting down. I just got another card a few weeks ago. I wonder If they actually DID change banks again and you will be gettnig new cards????
Message 17 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

i received the notice ysterday checked my account online and noticed that they had charged me $100 for the annual fee, after arguing with the stupid card service people (who barely speak english) they transfered me to a person in the states she reversed the $100 charge and i paid the card off.

They are shutting down they have a cease and desist from the feds

Message 18 of 72
Cory
Established Contributor

This company is one with Applied Bank, when it comes to fees. They are both terrible companies.

Cory

Message 19 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. EVERYONE is cancelled, not just certain Tribute card holders because the Imagine/Tribute program is shutting down.

2.  A new account number will be issued... for whatever billing purposes... by October 24th, 2009.  No actual card will be attached to this new number... nor will any purchases be allowed onlone or otherwise with this new number.

3.  You can still pay your bill online or by mail.  You will still be billed your usually monthly maintenance fee and charged $4.95 to make an online payment.

4.  Call up Tribute and officially cancel the card yourself so it shows "closed by customer" on your credit report...not closed by issuer or grantor.  If you prefer to talk to an English speaking CR in the U.S. call this number :  1-866-290-2831

By the way, I asked a CR and she told me that The Bank of Del.  is not shutting down...just the Imagine/Tribute programs due to a "management decision".  Wonder if that's the same "management" that decided on a  $15 monthly maintenance fee and a $4.95 fee to pay online?  

Message 20 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.