Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in to ebates card

tag
stellar
Established Contributor

Trouble logging in to ebates card

Are you guys having trouble logging into your ebates credit card account?  It is asking for my full account number then a bunch of other info: dob, mothers maiden, last 4 ssn, etc....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: Trouble logging in to ebates card

I just logged in without issue. I would be wary of a website asking for all of that info....

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 2 of 6
stellar
Established Contributor

I was wary too!  

Anyway, I just called and they said they reset my log in attempts, try again in 20-30 minutes.  Hopefully it works then.

Message 3 of 6
stellar
Established Contributor

It works now!  It wasn't anything shady, they did ask for all that info and then had me reset my security questions.  

I think bc I hadn't finished setting up the account on prism that it got messed up and locked.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a sync card...They do that from time to time especially if you haven't logged in for a moment, usinga new browser or private browsing,  a website like Mint or Mint bills does the auto pulls and refreshed too many times. I get it at least every two weeks on all my sync logins. It's horrible  but it's a good failsafe in case someone is trying to login as you.

Message 5 of 6
stellar
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.