Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble registering on VisaSignatureConcierge.com

tag
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Trouble registering on VisaSignatureConcierge.com

So I'm all proud of my new NFCU Flagship Rewards Signature Visa, but when I try and register it on www.visasignatureconcierge.com it keeps coming back and saying "The card you entered is not eligible."  

Anyone else seen this before?  Do I have to wait until it reports to the CRA's or something?

Thanks,

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Trouble registering on VisaSignatureConcierge.com

Maybe call Navy Fed and ask them. They might have to do something first for you to be able to register, or maybe they register for you.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 5
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

i highly doubt the card is not reporting. both cc's i have with them started reporting just days after i activated it. if your still having problems i would call card services and see if they can help you

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 3 of 5
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:

i highly doubt the card is not reporting. both cc's i have with them started reporting just days after i activated it. if your still having problems i would call card services and see if they can help you

It's defintitley not reporting yet.  I have USAA Credit Monitoring, which I use to pull my reports almost daily.  I don't really have a need for the concierge right now, so I guess I'll just give it a few weeks and wait until it reports.  If it still doesn't allow me to register, I'll call Navy as suggested above.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 4 of 5
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

How long have you had the card?
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.