Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

any one else having issues? I cant seem to login. After entering the password, it is giving me a blank page. Tried different browsers as well.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

Mine is ok

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 13
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Mine allowed me to log in.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 3 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 13
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

okay Thanks. It could be something with my settings.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 13
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....

Message 6 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

any one else having issues? I cant seem to login. After entering the password, it is giving me a blank page. Tried different browsers as well.

No problems here. Do you have any other GE accounts?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 13
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....

I got that same email. I've actually been getting like one a week from them saying my card should be on the way..lol  It also says gas discount is 3 cents instead of 5 cents. Smiley LOL

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 8 of 13
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@BrokaToe wrote:

@dddewdrop wrote:

I got that same email. I've actually been getting like one a week from them saying my card should be on the way..lol  It also says gas discount is 3 cents instead of 5 cents. Smiley LOL

Same here. Anybody got a good copy of the Twilight Zone theme?

Message 9 of 13
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@BrokaToe wrote:

@dddewdrop wrote:

Same here. Anybody got a good copy of the Twilight Zone theme?

Here too!

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.