Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

 

 

any one else having issues? I cant seem to login. After entering the password, it is giving me a blank page. Tried different browsers as well.


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,004
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

Mine is ok

+ Chase ink =




Frequent Contributor
Posts: 266
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

Mine allowed me to log in.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

 

okay Thanks. It could be something with my settings.


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,072
Registered: ‎02-06-2013
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account

    Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....

390/14001100/13001500/15001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632.. If youlike this could you please give me a kudo by clicking that blue button over to the left? Thanks.Link to my Rebuild Log
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account


tennisfan78 wrote:

 

 

any one else having issues? I cant seem to login. After entering the password, it is giving me a blank page. Tried different browsers as well.


No problems here. Do you have any other GE accounts?




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
Posts: 726
Registered: ‎05-12-2012
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account


dddewdrop wrote:

    Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....


I got that same email. I've actually been getting like one a week from them saying my card should be on the way..lol  It also says gas discount is 3 cents instead of 5 cents. :smileylol:


border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,652
Registered: ‎01-23-2013
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account


BrokaToe wrote:

dddewdrop wrote:

    Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....


I got that same email. I've actually been getting like one a week from them saying my card should be on the way..lol  It also says gas discount is 3 cents instead of 5 cents. :smileylol:


Same here. Anybody got a good copy of the Twilight Zone theme?

 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 246
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: Troubles logging on to walmart credit card account


Gunnar419 wrote:

BrokaToe wrote:

dddewdrop wrote:

    Mine is ok. I did get a really weird email from Walmart though yesterday. It was welcoming me to my account and saying my card would be coming in the mail soon. Trouble is I already have my card I got it over a month ago. I logged on to my account and everything was in order which in my case means 0 balance.....


I got that same email. I've actually been getting like one a week from them saying my card should be on the way..lol  It also says gas discount is 3 cents instead of 5 cents. :smileylol:


Same here. Anybody got a good copy of the Twilight Zone theme?

 


Here too!

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.