Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit is down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

True Credit is down

I have been having trouble logging into my (TU) True Credit acct for about 2 weeks now. Anyone else having this problem. I spoke to TC and they say they are aware of this problem and they are working on it. Is there another TU montering service that i can use that is better than TC.

Currently using free credit report for EX.. Using eq montering service through eq. I have used chase i think it was called chase id protection but i didnt like it at all (to had to read)..

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: True Credit is down

Just pulled my reports working fine for me.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm mine went down about 2 weeks ago. When i try to update it says only 1 refresh within a 24 hour periodSmiley Mad
Message 3 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

cartercorp wrote:
Hmmm mine went down about 2 weeks ago. When i try to update it says only 1 refresh within a 24 hour periodSmiley Mad
This happened to me several months ago. You'll have to call TC's CS. Be patient; it's an overseas call center. I spoke to a young woman who was actually very apologetic and helpful and said that she would have to send it on to the techies, and to try back the next day.

I did, and it was fixed.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Hauling,

I did call TC several times they couldnt really help with my issue. I ask to speak to a tech and was told they will have them call me They did call yestarday from a local # here in so cal 714 area code.The tech stated they were aware of the problem and he was un sure why this affected some TC users and not others.

Message 5 of 12
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Do you need to update your cc info? Your payment cc# might have expired... this happened to me a few months ago
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looked at that as well. I quess something weird is going on. Or mabey TU just doesnt know whats wrong..Guess i have no choice but to keep waiting to see what happens.
Message 7 of 12
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

I'm having the same issue here in So Cal.  They couldn't help me.  I canceled and signed back up.  Got in for the first pull...then the darn error page again on login.

You can go back to the prior page, click on one of the links above like accounts, and it WILL take you into TC, but when you try to update your report, you get the "you've already pulled in the past 24 hour message."  Grrr...!!!!  

When I called, they told me there's nothing they can do.  When I called back to cancel and re-sign up, the CSR told me the 24 hour message was due to an "incomplete" pull.  She removed it and said it was supposed to work fine, then, but I'd already canceled my service during that conversation, so couldn't test it.  I just signed back up again right after the call and it worked fine.  Until the next day.  

Now I'm stuck AGAIN with the errors.  Gonna wait and see if they straighten this out.  I've tried removing cookies, different browsers, etc....no effect.  It's on their end.  Not happy!    Smiley Mad

Message Edited by TangMeister on 10-04-2008 07:42 PM
Message 8 of 12
score_building
Senior Contributor

@TangMeister wrote:

I'm having the same issue here in So Cal.

+1 in nyc

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 9 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

i live in texas.  no problems here.  & i pull about every other day or every 2 days.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.