Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueEarnings Costco Amex- yippee!!

tag
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

TrueEarnings Costco Amex- yippee!!

Just saw the approval online today for the Costco TrueEarnings Amex! After reading things on the forums, it said that they pull the CL from the Costco spending records. That would be very small in my case. I was worried that it would be a 500 limit since I'm not the big screen TV kind o' gal. So I called and the CL is 2700. Perfect.

Now I have Clear, Blue Cash and now this Costco Amex.

Today I officially said goodbye to the First Prem cards - Thanked them and now have great PRIME cards. I've worked very hard as everyone on these forums has done for good cards.

It's such a nice feeling. I'm a little obsessed about FICO, but hey, that's OK. Smiley Happy Thanks everyone!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: TrueEarnings Costco Amex- yippee!!

Way to Go!  Isn't AMEX the bomb (80's term, showing my ageSmiley Wink).

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Congrats to you. Does Costco Amex also pull Experian or did they pull somethign else?
Message 3 of 5
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

Totally! (more 80s lingo) haha They pulled EX everytime. One more time - woo hoo !!!!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

john, it is the bomb!!!  i know can't believe I am that old.

at least you did not say, that was Rad!  I so remember that term from the earlier 80's
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.