tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Trying to get approved for CASH+ USBANK

@webhopper wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

I'm interested in Cash +...  what's the score requirement? 

I wouldn't want the platinum rewards... should I wait til next year?  I have the following baddies:

Judgment showing only on EX, 2007 (disputing it as we speak, as it was dismissed)

90 day late on Wells Fargo card in 2006 (this falls off next year)

Collection 2009 (bill was sent to wrong address)

Does your report have to be spotless?

Creditpull database from creditboards the lowest approval was at 730, and they don't like to approve under 765 from what I hear, the pull databases pretty much confirms that. Probably one of the hardest cards to get, although if you get declined you'll get countered with a lesser card, and chance to upgrade in 6 months from what I've been told.

Oh wow! US Bank is conservative aren't we? I would have been flat out denied had I applied then. LOL. I'd like to get this card in the future. I like the idea of choosing your own categories during cashback promos.

Thanks for the info Smiley Wink   I won't be applying for a while Smiley Wink

yep me either, I SHOULD'VE apped before my Amex, Navy, Chase Freedom or CSP. but all approved Smiley Happy

I'll wait atleast 6 months to season then go for it if my scores are upto it. I was at 754 prior to apping this month for those 4 cards. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a good authorized user to knock me over 760 Smiley Wink

WTT $17,000 credit limit reporting for a really old account LOL

I only had $3,900 in credit limits (secured) so I wouldn't have gotten approved for it anyways I doubt. Since people state that they like people with experience with higher limits. My Amex $5,500 should be atleast 12k by then (61 day Smiley Wink  and my Navy is at 17k, and CSP $5,000, and Freedom at $3,000 (probably get it recon to $5,000 for Visa signiture)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 17
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I checked whogavemecredit and noticed some people got approved with 673 FICOs...but they had mailed offers and were approved after applying online. Maybe I'll apply at the end of 2012 just to have that 2012 account opening date. LOL. My credit should have improved significantly once my INQs begin to fall off and UTL goes down.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 17
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I checked whogavemecredit and noticed some people got approved with 673 FICOs...but they had mailed offers and were approved after applying online. Maybe I'll apply at the end of 2012 just to have that 2012 account opening date. LOL. My credit should have improved significantly once my INQs begin to fall off and UTL goes down.

Look again, cause I checked that site and I think your confusing other cards. US bank issues quite a few cards, Platinum, Flexcard etc. There's only two entries of Cash+ one with 767 and one with 746 

Also remember Who gave me credit usually have a lot of people who use FAKO and have no idea what FICO actually is. Edited this is more accurate than that outdated site.

This is the only one that I have to question, since everyone says US bank is VERY credit inquiry heavy, but then the guy could have a long established US Bank history.

Binghamton 13905 

710   NY

$7,000

2012-09-25

10 inquiries, low AAoA (about 1 year), but all positive PIF history.

Links to CB and certain other "repair"-type sites aren't allowed on here. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 13 of 17
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Look again, cause I checked that site and I think your confusing other cards. US bank issues quite a few cards, Platinum, Flexcard etc. There's only two entries of Cash+ one with 767 and one with 746 

Also remember Who gave me credit usually have a lot of people who use FAKO and have no idea what FICO actually is. Edited this is more accurate than that outdated site.

This is the only one that I have to question, since everyone says US bank is VERY credit inquiry heavy, but then the guy could have a long established US Bank history.

Binghamton 13905 

710   NY

$7,000

2012-09-25

10 inquiries, low AAoA (about 1 year), but all positive PIF history.

Links to CB and certain other "repair"-type sites aren't allowed on here. - llecs, myFICO moderator

I can't see creditboards. Not a member.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 14 of 17
toppers555
Established Contributor

I got the itch and applied last week , did not get cash+ they gave me 2500 on regular version, I'll guess I will actually go into garden again , and wait to may to reapply when my last 2 baddies fall off. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 15 of 17
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I can't see creditboards. Not a member.

that's weird I can see the credit pull database without even being logged in.

Message 16 of 17
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

I'm interested in Cash +...  what's the score requirement? 

I wouldn't want the platinum rewards... should I wait til next year?  I have the following baddies:

Judgment showing only on EX, 2007 (disputing it as we speak, as it was dismissed)

90 day late on Wells Fargo card in 2006 (this falls off next year)

Collection 2009 (bill was sent to wrong address)

Does your report have to be spotless?

Make sure your EX is +700 for sure. I JUST got approved and am waiting on the card now. My EX just broke 726. I do have a silver checking and savings account that I opened 3 months ago for this specific purpose. Only 1k in it so you don't have to have much money with them. 

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.