Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to predict GE Wal-Mart auto CLI

tag
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Trying to predict GE Wal-Mart auto CLI

@nicholasyud wrote:

haven't got my card yet but already got $500 increase to 1.2k .

Looking for 2k or 2.5k manager siad he cant do that, maybe try again when activated my cards.

nicholasyud, what number did you call and what did you say?

Does anyone at GE have discretionary authority over CLIs or is it simply whatever the computer tells them?

Message 11 of 13
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

why wait? just call in

Took your advice, called in, and got 5k Smiley Surprised I didn't want to push it.

I ask them 4 times if it will be a soft pull. He said that is correct.

Much congrats.  Once that limit reports you may be in a very good position with other companies.  In a great position with GE cardsSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 13
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

@armbenderc wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

why wait? just call in

Took your advice, called in, and got 5k Smiley Surprised I didn't want to push it.

I ask them 4 times if it will be a soft pull. He said that is correct.

Much congrats.  Once that limit reports you may be in a very good position with other companies.  In a great position with GE cardsSmiley Wink

I hope so. This will put my util to about 7-8%  I really want to app for BCE in 2013, I got the Green 10/12

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.