Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Capitol One Cards Question

tag
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Two Capitol One Cards Question

minimock wrote:

I think that they have a particular card that is only going to do what it is limited to, no matter what your situation is.  BINGO!

My thought was closing one card would get me out of the two card category. Maybe instead of getting offered a low end plat this time, might get a better offer for a better card down the road.

My thoughts exactly as I have 2 too and am probably "stuck" as well.  Good plan!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
slarano
Frequent Contributor

With your scores, I'm surprised you're still bothering with Crapital One!  If I were you, I'd kick them to the curb. Smiley Wink

ImageImageImage

Message 12 of 13
minimock
Frequent Contributor

4 years of time and no forign transaction fees. Otherwise yes curb time Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.