Frequent Contributor
scientifics

Two Citi Cards, Merge or PC

I have two Citi cards (Platinum Select Visa and Simplicity). The Plat. Select is my oldest card and I use it to pay a few recurring monthly payments every month. My Simplicty was opened about a year ago to take advantage of the 18 month 0% on new purchases. To get the CL I needed, I transferred some of my Plat. Select CL over. I am planning to pay off the Simplicity within the next month and I don't forsee needing the 0% anymore. Would I be better off just transferring my Simplicity CL back to my Plat. Select and closing the Simplicity (if that is even allowed) or should I try to PC the Simplicity to something like the Forward? I currently am using the BCP, Freedom, and Discover More for cashback and my everyday cards.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}