cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ty Cap / Orchard

Established Contributor

Ty Cap / Orchard

Paid my balance down to 100.00 and they are holding my payment for verification. First time ever In a year! 14 days they tell me.   It is like they know I am getting my utilization down for the last step of my pre- approval.  I paid 10 days before my statement cuts.   So  upset their response. Lets waive your annual fee not even due yet!   

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
9 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard

I have never had my payment held that long for neither Orchard Bank or Cap One. Cap One only held it for a couple of days when my account was new. I would call them to get my payment released sooner and they did. Now they clear next day.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Mega Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard


dobirdsmommy wrote:

Paid my balance down to 100.00 and they are holding my payment for verification. First time ever In a year! 14 days they tell me.   It is like they know I am getting my utilization down for the last step of my pre- approval.  I paid 10 days before my statement cuts.   So  upset their response. Lets waive your annual fee not even due yet!   


I HATED that with them when I had my account early with them. Did it a few times too.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Established Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard

I called the EO. They said they would release it the same day they cut my statement. Funny enough I paid 400 to my capital One same day, 200 to my husbands capital one and 200, to my husbands Orchard but they held my orchard for 160.02. 

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Mega Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard


dobirdsmommy wrote:

I called the EO. They said they would release it the same day they cut my statement. Funny enough I paid 400 to my capital One same day, 200 to my husbands capital one and 200, to my husbands Orchard but they held my orchard for 160.02. 


How long have you had these Cap1 / Orchard accounts??

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Established Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard

working on my 2nd year with each one.  EO just gave us credits for each card.    And my orchard they just credited my AF for my 2nd and first year.   Plus I got my application fee back.  All of 19.00.  I thanked her but I said can I just have m money credited? 

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Mega Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard


dobirdsmommy wrote:

working on my 2nd year with each one.  EO just gave us credits for each card.    And my orchard they just credited my AF for my 2nd and first year.   Plus I got my application fee back.  All of 19.00.  I thanked her but I said can I just have m money credited? 


You gotta retire those and get some prime cards!!! You have the history for it!

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Established Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard

LS Costco almost got me too with the Amex yesterday!  Utilization and inquiries were too high 1 month ago after car shopping and trying to get that down for my pre- approval since it is going in my name only.....   I have come a long way on these boards.  I would first log in and go to the rebuilding.  Now I come to the CC and mortgage forums.   LS you were one of the biggest inspirations!   Edited for my lovely ipad

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Mega Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard


dobirdsmommy wrote:

LS Costco almost got me too with the Amex yesterday!  Utilization and inquiries were too high 1 month ago after car shopping and trying to get that down for my pre- approval since it is going in my name only.....   I have come a long way on these boards.  I would first log in and go to the rebuilding.  Now I come to the CC and mortgage forums.   LS you were one of the biggest inspirations!   Edited for my lovely ipad


Thanks!!!

 

Yea I think if my Util. was looking good I would have bit on that but thank god it isnt right now!! I need to really get some age on these accounts!

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Established Contributor

Re: Ty Cap / Orchard

Bc of my recent comenity cards my AAOA has plummeted But they were all soft pulls.    I did the BOA pre approval and it brought up a card but mortgage is tops.   2200.00 a month rent is what I should be putting towards my mortgage. 

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays