Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card

Can you get the U.S. Bank Cash+  Visa Sig.... without going to a local branch over the phone???  They offer  Experian® Credit Score – Internet Banking customers receive their Experian credit score at no cost.

The reason i am asking is that i don't live close to a branch.

Thanks Wade

@ GC members !!!  NO  i'm not leaving the garden any time soon Smiley Tongue

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card

@Wade64 wrote:

Can you get the U.S. Bank Cash+  Visa Sig.... without going to a local branch over the phone???  They offer  Experian® Credit Score – Internet Banking customers receive their Experian credit score at no cost.

Thanks Wade

You have to be in there service area if i'm not mistaken and if you are yes you can app by phone

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Thanks Wade

You have to be in there service area if i'm not mistaken and if you are yes you can app by phone

That's the point ! They don't have US bank in my state and the closes is in TENN. over 200 miles away

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Exactly your a no go sorry bro Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Just my luck Smiley Sad  a day late and a dollar short Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Don't feel bad I'm in the same boat I wanted to setup a banking and CC relationship with them because they're in Chicago were a go a lot....but it's a no go unless I use family's addresses

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 6 of 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Don't feel bad I'm in the same boat I wanted to setup a banking and CC relationship with them because they're in Chicago were a go a lot....but it's a no go unless I use family's addresses

Hands you a paddle Smiley LOL   where will we go now Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

MJ !!! we call that SOL here in MS Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 26
NotUsher
Contributor

Message 9 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

All over the world same saying SOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.