cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

No not yet!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 51 of 329
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

well i called to recon friday they said it would take 2-3 bus days only reason why i was denied was inqs we will see i have 2 about to fall off and some others where from a new car loan and new house!

Message 52 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

No not yet!

Ray,

I just checked the status and my application is still pending. 

Ron.

Message 53 of 329
illini10

I called U.S. Bank last Thursday to see about a PC from my U.S. Bank Select Rewards Visa (old card/no longer available) to this card. The call took about 2 minutes and I was approved. I received 2 letters today. One says that I will get a new account number; but that the credit history, current balance, and new purchases will automatically transfer to the new account. The other says that I will get a statement credit for any remaining rewards that I have from the old program. When I log into my account, there is no longer a CL amount. I'm not sure if this has to do with the card being a Visa Signature or because I haven't activated the card yet.

I have 2 checking accounts and a savings account at U.S. Bank and my U.S. Bank credit card is my oldest TL at lmost 7 years. I have perfect payment history and have always PIF for at least the last 2 years (only carried a balance while I was a college student). My EQ score according to myFICO is 761.

Message 54 of 329
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

I also applied (750+ score, no baddies) and was also 7-10'd. I'm hoping for good news later this week, but we'll see.

Message 55 of 329
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone confirm yet on what bureau they pulled and your location. I'm really considering this card, 2 different 5% categories would make this one of my main cards.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 56 of 329
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Mixed reports of experian and equifax. Not sure enough evidence that geography determines what is pulled. Could be geo but down to zip level so not really helpful. I hear online is ex and in branch is eq. But all just guesses as far as I am concerned.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 57 of 329
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

Can anyone confirm yet on what bureau they pulled and your location. I'm really considering this card, 2 different 5% categories would make this one of my main cards.

US Bank has always pulled EX for me.  I am located in So Cal, ( Los Angeles County ). 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 58 of 329
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I called the App status line today, and my card was approved. The line didn't say what the credit line was, only that the card will be received in 10 days. They pulled TU for me (in Michigan).

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 59 of 329
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

For those who already have the card, what categories can you pick?

Message 60 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.